Saturday 7 September 2013

1.7 update

I don't know what I'm going to do with the server map with the upcoming 1.7 snapshots and upcoming release. We will definitely have the same personal bases as we do now - But I may change the world generation to be 'AMPLIFIED', leave comments if you have opinions or suggetions on the matter. I could also delete some unused chunks and leave the world generation on 'DEFAULT', which will spawn everything normally in addition to the new blocks and foliage.

Whatever, we'll see. I'm probably going to leave amplified generation alone as it could mess up or corrupt the gameplay of the server as it's currently on default mode.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly we would have do a reset on the map for amplifies as it will probably mess up some builds like in other updates.

    ReplyDelete